Architecture & Engineering
Our concept is to build a sustainable future with visually appealing, flexible, comfortable, secure, pleasure and efficient design. We design architectural building where it pay their way, adding real value for their owners and users. SMCD Architecture reflects our knowledge of how people and organizations use and experience place and space.
Planners works globally on a broad range of projects, from new urban districts and developments to suburban and exurban campuses, centers and communities. Sustainability is an important focus with equal concern for the socio- economic health of the community and for its environment quality.
Design interior spaces for living and working. Interior performance can be measured in human and organizational terms: higher productivity, greater creativity and innovation, increased sales. Hitting the mark means designing not just for visual impact, but also for health, comfort, flexibility and ease of use.
- Heating, Ventilating and AC Systems
- Central Plant Design
- Exhaust Systems
- Direct Digital Control (DDC) Systems
- Chilled Water Systems
- Power Distribution Systems
- Interior and Exterior Lighting Design
- Emergency and Exit Lighting Design
- Lightning Protection
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Outlets and Raceway Systems
- Domestic Cold and Hot Water Systems
- Domestic Wasted and Vent Systems
- Fuel Gas Piping Systems
- Storm Water Systems
- Automatic Sprinker Systems